Ergon grips GP1 BioKork
The new Ergon GP1 BioKork offers like all grips Ergon Performance Comfort Series the best possible ergonomics for the hands and wrists. Cork is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-allergic and therefore especially skin-friendly. It has good damping properties and is by virtue of the low density, very light.
The grip is made up of 40%. cork. It comes from a certified organic cork plantation in Portugal and meets strict environmental guidelines. All parts of the grips are made on the basis of these guidelines.
On the inner side is 40% synthetic material is replaced by natural material. The used mineral oil in the rubber has been replaced by vegetable oil. The clip is made from 100% recycled aluminum. The BioKork handles results from the Ergon initiative "Greenlab".
Why Ergon grips?
Ergon grips help to prevent 'deaf' fingers, painful hands and forearms. Issues that are known to many cyclists. The causes of these problems are often excessive pressure on the inside of the hand and a possible incorrect position of the hands.
Due to the anatomical shape provide optimal Ergon Grips 100% interface as compared with the round handles that an interface of approximately 60% offer. Therefore, the pressure on the hand nerves smaller, allowing the hand 'sleep is almost impossible. Further ensures the anatomical shape, with proper adjustment, ensure that the corrected position of the hands, preventing problems may be
- Delivery per set (right and left)
- Very fixed clamp ring made from 100% recycled aluminum
- Compact grips for improved position changes under varying driving situation
- Slim, flat wing carried
- anti-bacterial, anti-allergic and therefore particularly skin-friendly
- 40% of cork, and 40% synthetic material from vegetable oil for excellent cushioning properties
- Ecologically and environmentally friendly
- Type: GP1 BioKork
- Material clip: 100% recycled aluminum
- Weight per pair: 163 grams
- Use: Performance Comfort, Mountain, Touring, Urban