Salsa Woodchipper Bar
The Woodchipper is our drop bar off-road handlebar. It delivers the most hand position options of any of our drop handlebars, and offers great control on challenging singletrack terrain. The non-conventional shape requires a more unique setup for optimal performance: the brake/shifter position should be canted downward with the drop portion of the bar angled in the 20–25° range. It will only take one long off-road bikepacking trip will convince you of the Woodchipper's amazing capabilities.
- Multi-position, off-road drop bars
- Bars bend along three planes to create extra-wide lowers while still maintaining a shallow drop
- Ergonomic design works well with integrated road shift/brake levers
- Bar-ends accept bar-end shifters
- Front indentation for cable routing
- 110mm drop, 80mm reach, 38° drop angle, 26° flare angle
- 42, 44, and 46cm widths
- 31.8mm is AL-7075, 46cm is 332g
- Black bead-blast finish
|Diameter Stuurklem||31,8 mm|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Salsa Woodchipper Bar
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Seen an even lower price? Let us know. We will see if we can match or even beat that price as we appreciate your efforts to let us know.
The competitor is.
- Established in the E.U.
- Pricing in Euro and including V.A.T.
- The competitor is a 'decent' company whit contact information
The product is identical.
Products from different years or editions are hard to be compared 1 on 1
We will have a look at the price including shipping to your country