Pedro's Ice Wax 2.0 Lubricant
Pedro’s natural wax dry lubricant designed for dry to mixed conditions. Pedro's Ice Wax 2.0 has been engineered with advanced chemistry to provide a low viscosity, wet, highly penetrative application that uses a unique detergent base to help push contaminants from the chain. Once dry, the wax forms a dry coating on the surfaces of the chain which provides excellent lubrication, efficiency, and wear and contamination protection. Though best in dry conditions the coating of wax also repels water from puddles or stream crossings. As an added bonus, as Ice Wax 2.0 slowly wears off over time, any contamination on the chain is removed with the wax leaving a cleaner chain.
Ice Wax 2.0 is Pedro's simplest lubrication option with low maintenance due to the self cleaning nature. This premium lubricant earns it price by requiring less frequent degreasing and less time scrubbing your chain. The key to getting peak performance out of Pedro’s Ice Wax 2.0 is allowing the lubricant to dry or "set up" on the chain. After applying Ice Wax 2.0 to the chain, cycle the drivetrain to evenly coat all surfaces. Then allow 1 hour of more for the lubricant to dry before riding. We suggest applying the night before a ride for the absolute best performance.
1. Always shake well before use.
2. Apply lubricant to the rollers of the chain. and backpedal drivetrain 2-3 full rotations to distribute lubricant. The thickness of Ice Wax can vary due to the natural components used. If your Ice Wax is thicker, keep back pedaling for a bit longer or even distribute Ice Wax with your thumb and index finger over the chain.
3. For best performance, wait at least 1 hour before riding.
4. Before riding use a rag to wipe off all excess lubricant from outside surfaces of chain.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Pedro's Ice Wax 2.0 Lubricant 100ml
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Seen an even lower price? Let us know. We will see if we can match or even beat that price as we appreciate your efforts to let us know.
The competitor is.
- Established in the E.U.
- Pricing in Euro and including V.A.T.
- The competitor is a 'decent' company whit contact information
The product is identical.
Products from different years or editions are hard to be compared 1 on 1
We will have a look at the price including shipping to your country